Parent Coaching Online Course
In this online course, Positive Discipline Certified Educators, Trainer Candidates and Trainers will learn the skills of coaching so you may coach parents in addition to parent education. Participants will purchase and read the book, Co-Active Coaching, Changing Business Transforming Lives, Third Edition by Kimsey-House and Sandahl.
Participants will receive:
- An introduction to coaching and how it connects with Adlerian parent ed models
- Practice with coaching skills
- An outline and handouts for each session
- Access to the coaching files of an 18-year coaching veteran
- An individual action plan for follow-up after the course is over
I urge any PD educator to take this course, even if you don’t plan to do formal coaching. We all become coaches when we teach parent classes. Great skills to have. Terese Bradshaw, CPDT
Groups will meet for 6 2-hour sessions from 1-3 pm CST on Mondays beginning January 15, 2018 (no class on February 12). All calls will be recorded for review by group members. The class fee is $465, and can be paid with PayPal.
Peer Circle Coaching Group –Ger er done!
The New Year offers a great opportunity to make progress on a goal that you have been wishing to realize, and to learn a group coaching process that you can use to support your network. The Peer Circle Coaching Group is being offered to any Certified Positive Discipline Educator, Trainer Candidate or Trainer who has a goal she/he would like to realize. You will get coaching about your goal, and you will also actively learn how to facilitate your own coaching groups. I will facilitate this straight forward process.
Each participant will receive:
- a Circles Quick Reference Guide and additional materials throughout.
- Coaching from the group at each meeting about your goal including resources, suggestions.
- Practice using the Peer Circle method so you can offer your own groups.
Each group is limited to 6 members so that every member can get sufficient time to be coached on her/his priority. Video conferencing with the Zoom application will be used. Groups will meet for 8 2-hour sessions on January 11, and 25; February 8 and 22; March 8 and 22; April 5 and June 7 from 12-2 pm CST. All calls will be recorded for review by group members. The fee is $1299. If you wish to do multiple payments, please email your request, email@example.com.